PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR – HPS UK PROJECTS.
The Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) UK Projects Group provide control and safety system solutions for the worlds process industries. The successful candidate shall be work as an integral member of project teams and shall be responsible for providing receptionist and project administration support to these teams.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
* General administration and filing to ensure project information is accessible to Project Managers and project teams.
* Customer receptionist. Welcome and induct visiting customers. Manage meeting room bookings and direct customer queries to within the HPS UK Projects Group.
* Management of general project administrative functions including purchase order requisitions, distribution lists, site expenses, stationery ordering and travel and visa requests.
* Invoicing support to/from project sub suppliers
* Project documentation archiving for long term storage.
* Holiday cover for other Projects Administrators.
And would be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent PC and administrative skills,
* Ability to work under pressure, managing workloads and tight deadlines,
* Strong self motivation and ability to manage peaks and troughs of workload,
* Ability to use all Microsoft Office packages, SAP.
* A confident diplomatic telephone manner is essential,
* Excellent written English and Grammar,
* Excellent attitude to customer focus.
Maternity cover to January 2019