Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Up to £36515.66 per annum + additional benefits
3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Jet Engine Maintenance Technicians for our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- To provide operationally capable aircraft through carrying out aircraft: servicing, fault troubleshooting/rectification, modifications, inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems / components and other related aircraft systems) at the Intermediate level maintenance for training aircraft.
- To provide technical activities in support of aircraft servicing programmes through carrying out Workshop support equipment: servicing, fault troubleshooting / rectification, modifications, inspections / evaluations of components / test / support equipment at the Intermediate level maintenance.
- To provide technical speciality support in the: evaluation, interpretation, determinations of requisite corrective actions, performance and operational status of speciality specific aircraft systems, components, and test - support equipment at the Intermediate level maintenance.
- To provide informal and formal On the Job Training (OJT).
- To obtain and maintain certifications so as to support speciality and aircraft maintenance functions.
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation.