Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €500.00 per day
7 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a JEE Technical Architect to join their team in Amsterdam. This is initially a 10 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times.
- Configures software and tests platform-specific versions of one or more software products
- Reports the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements
- Experience working with key users in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets business need
- Experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications
- Production of the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team
- Capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the system
- A strong technical background, specifically the delivery of complex software systems
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
Mandatory working experience:
- Min.9 years of experience in IT (including higher studies)
- Min. 6 years of working specific experience:
- in Workflow solutions using Java technologies (Activiti, jBPM)
- In Api design & development (REST/JAX_RS)
- strong knowledge of application platforms (e.g. Portal/Content Management,
Documentum/Document management, Identity & Access Management Systems,
Workflow/Case management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning, Master Data
Management and Unified Communications)
- analytically oriented to establish root courses of defects and incidents
- using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques)
- in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language).
- Min. 2 years of working experience in AngularJS or Angular.
- High level of English both speaking / writing is mandatory (C1)
Desirable working experience:
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Maven/Nexus/Sonar) (2 years experience)
- Documenting solution design (Archimate, Rozanski & Woods views) (1 year experience)
- Software development lifecycle technical standards
- Experience with Liferay and/or Activiti will be considered an asset.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. SAP (ERP, Basis, Netweaver, Portal) Master Data Management, Identity Access Management, Workflow/Case management, Portal/Content Management and Unified Communications) are desirable.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.