Up to €460.00 per day
16 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Java Technical Expert to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a very long term contract, a permanent position could also be option.
Our client contributes to the security of supply of nuclear materials and services for the EU users, a key element for electricity production and energy security. It also brings a significant contribution to ensuring the availability of medical radioisotopes in the EU and worldwide. Currently, our client's current IT tool is about to become obsolete and no longer adapted to the constantly evolving business needs. In this perspective, they need to design and set-up a new IT tool that will host data from contracts on the supply of nuclear materials and related services, will monitor the nuclear energy market and will help produce publicly accessible reports from aggregated data. The tool will also need to adapt to the business needs already defined, as well as to make easier (with respect to the current IT tool) the implementation of upcoming ones.
Regarding this position, you will be in charge of the following assignations:
- Provide expert advice for the configuration of the technical environments (development test acceptance, production) based on JAVA/Weblogic/Oracle solution.
- Based on the defined architecture and the detailed business analysis, develop the application
- Perform the technical testing
- Contribute to the mock-up implementation.
- Evaluation of the opportunity and feasibility (technical and security) of integrating external building blocks.
- Follow-up of technical request and issues all along the project.
- Participation in regular project meetings, writing of minutes/summary.
- Collaboration with different teams and with other stakeholders of the project and linked operations
- You hold a Master and 13 years of experience OR a Bachelor and 17 years of experience,
- Very good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tiers applications,
- Very good knowledge of applications design and development in JAVA
- Knowledge of web services,
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture,
- Knowledge of relational database systems,
- Knowledge of Interoperability Technology
- Knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML),
- Knowledge of Weblogic,
- English fluent and in French is an asset.
- Capable of working with staff from different contractors in a multi-cultural environment.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.