€500.00 - €550.00 per day
13 days ago
Java Enterprise Data Exchanger - Brussels
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for a Java Enterprise Data Exchanger to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 12 month contract where my client is paying €500 - €550 a day. Initially for 1-2 months the candidate could work from home and only has to come in Brussels to take the equipment. However, as soon as the restrictions are lifted and it is safe, the consultant should work from our offices in Brussels as per our contractual obligations.
The Java Exchanger will:
* Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT (Java Enterprise technology, interoperability, SOA, ESB, XML, federation protocols (SAML v2, WS-*,) and interoperable solution platforms and frameworks (e.g. EU Send)
* Assistance in the implementation of an exchange platform and solution based on existing international and COM standards and tools
* Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
* Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
* Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
The successful Java Enterprise Data Exchanger will have:
* A master's level or 5 years of higher education or an equivalent number of years of IT professional experience (Where the minimum number of years of education is not fulfilled, 2 years of professional experience will be considered as equivalent for 1 year of study)
* At least 9 years of IT experience in relevant domain.
* Deep knowledge in design of enterprise architectures, Java EE, Java 8, REST and SOAP web services, databases (e.g. Oracle), interoperability frameworks, e.g. EU Send
* Expertise in enterprise level data exchange (Java Enterprise technology, interoperability, SOA, ESB, XML, federation protocols (SAML v2, WS-*)
* Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
* Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills
* Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
* Ability to work in a team and ability to work with imposed deadlines
* Ability to work independently on specific tasks while at the same time functioning as a member of a project team
* Excellent written and oral command of English, with French and other EU languages an asset.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.