€300.00 - €310.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Please note that the selected person will be part of a team led by our clients Technical Project Leader from Athens and will work closely with the Service Desk support team. Therefore, Team management responsibilities are not expected. The main task will revolve around software support and maintenance including most aspects of the software development lifecycle. The technologies that are mainly involved in the project are: Java, JEE, PL/SQL code based on open source technologies, Oracle RDBMS and Oracle WebLogic, among others.
- Manage technical project development from the beginning to the end
- Prepare clear and concise instructions for the development team about standards for writing codes in the frame of the project and about usage of objects
- Suggest and select the most appropriate technologies in line with the Agency's principles for the specific platforms
- Contribute in the decision of the most appropriate technical solutions.
- Select the most appropriate development platforms and technologies
- Be responsible for proper capacity and performance planning
- Bridge with technical analysts to fix all the issues not taken into consideration during the technical analysis phase and which could appear in the application integration phase
- Support the application integration phase
- Coordinate the overall software lifecycle process
- Act as a third-level support for critical incidents, issues and problems
- Provide the necessary support regarding testing and validation
- You hold an University degree (minimum Bachelor) in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- At least 7 years' professional experience in IT and at least recent 5 years of Software Development in Java EE
- At least 3 years' professional experience in quality assurance procedures (e.g. quality control, continuous quality improvement).
- At least 3 years' professional experience in one or more of the software development frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of configuration management and system integration methodologies
- Team leading experience will be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language, due to the international environment (level C1/C2 according to CEFRL)