£450.00 - £470.00 per annum
5 months ago
Java Developer - Back-end/ Git/AngularJS
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £450.00 - £470.00 per day
Job type: Contract
Morson International is actively seeking to recruit an experienced Java Developer with back end experience for a contract role with one of our high profile Clients based in Guildford.
To be considered as the successful candidate you will:
* You will have at least 3 years of professional software development using Java.
* You will have experience writing tests for existing and new code to ensure compatibility and stability
* You will be experienced in using different types of source control (preferably Git), be familiar with continuous integration, test-driven development and be prepared to use Agile development techniques to incrementally deliver working software.
* Industry experience of any of the following technologies/skills would be beneficial, but not required:
* AngularJS / React JS
* Microservice Architecture
If this role is of interest, please forward your latest CV to me.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle.
We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.