Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Java Developer to work on an initial 3 month contract on client site in South Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for the data integration for the client's software platforms and this role provides a fantastic opportunity to work on projects around the world. The Java Developer will need to have exposure building tools such as;. Gradle, Ant, Maven
- Designing, coding and unit testing applications using java technologies
- Dynamic work ethic able to learn quickly and add immediate value to the team
- Confidence in raising issues as they arise with the ScrumMaster, with a focus on the fix.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Java and Hibernate
- Gradle, Ant, Maven
- Writing well-structured Unit and Integration tests
- Excellent understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN.
- High skillset developing java applications.
- Experience in a Scrum development team working to continuous delivery.
- Experience of Agile friendly estimation techniques such as complexity estimation (story points) and planning poker.
- Understanding of Agile requirements (Epic - Story - Task) and how the business uses these to drive development.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships