Senior Software Engineer, Java Developer, Java, Spring Boot, Software Developer, TDD, Git
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will develop, modify, and maintain elements of services that people see and interact with the client.
You will work with agile, multidisciplinary teams, collaborating with Delivery Managers, User Researchers, Business Analysts, Test Automation Engineers, Technical Architects, and other Software Engineers to deliver world-class services designed for the people who use them.
Java Developer skills/experience include:
At least 5 years working within an agile team environment with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Java - Spring Boot
- Build tool - Maven
- TDD - JUnit
- NoSQL database experience (familiarity with MongoDB is beneficial)
- CI - Git
- CI/CD tooling - GitLab CI
- Experience in working with containers (e.g. Docker)
- Desirable skills/experience:
- Microservices and Event driven architecture.
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated copy of your CV.