€350 - €400 per day
5 months ago
Java Back End Developer (6 month contract) - Brussels
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for 2 Back End Java Developers to join their technical team in Brussels on an initial 6 month contract; with a strong chance of an extension or to go perm.
The Back End Java Developers will be:
- Architecture and design of information systems,
- Review of the architecture of existing systems,
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks,
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems,
- Data analysis and data modelling,
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture,
- Assistance and participation in the analysis of requirements, prototyping, development of new functionalities, maintenance of applications, integration of technological components, testing, deployment,
- Production of technical documentation and user documentation (in English),
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
The successful Java Back End Developers will have:
- Bachelor Degree in IT (or relevant field) with minimum 12 years in Analysis/development in Java/JEE environments OR Master Degree with minimum 7 years in Analysis/ Development in Java/JEE environments
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Service Oriented Environments
- Minimum 4 years' experience is needed in SOAP/REST /Web Services, Products / Tools Application server (Tomcat/, WebLogic);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Protocols JSON;
- Minimum 3 years in Eclipse (or equivalent);
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Spring Framework (Spring, Spring MVC);
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 out of the following: Sonar, Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium, Activiti, EHCache, ActiveMQ, logback;
- Angular 2 experience will be a big plus.
- Very good spoken and written English is required
This is an exciting opportunity to work on game changing projects and to work with highly technical engineers. My client are looking to interview ASAP. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.