€450.00 - €500.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Java Architect to join their team in Brussels. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a very long term contract. Rate depending on experience.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in Java Architecture - Web services -
- SOAP XML - International Standards - Digital Signatures
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects
- Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology
- Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
- Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components
- Risk analysis
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure
- Minimum level of education Masters degree and 11-13 years of relevant IT experience
- Specific Expertise: Java Architecture - Web services - SOAP XML - International Standards - Digital Signatures
- Strong knowledge in:
- Angular JS, Java, Oracle, RDBMS, Web 2.0, SOA, JEE, NOSQL, Graph DBs
- Coldfusion, Jquiery, Angular JS, RDBMS
- DotNet Windows technology, Sharepoint
- Documentum, Java, Worklfow systems
- Project Management
- Methodology: RUP Agile, PM2 or PRince 2 Agile
- Excellent written and oral command of English. French will be an asset.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.