€500.00 - €550.00 per day
0207 633 2040
19 days ago
Java Application Architect (ETL, Drupal 8, Angular) - Brussels
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for a Java Application Architect to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 9 month contract with the chance for a number of extensions. My client are paying 550 Euroas a day for this opportunity.
The Java Application Architect will be:
* SCRUM master
* Coaching of the team
* Product backlog refinement
* Analyse, define and implement technical solutions for web-based software components and the integration with other information systems
* Data analysis and data modelling
* Production of software architecture documents
* Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
* Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
The successful Java Application Architect will have:
* Master required: Minimum 5 years of relevant studies after the secondary school (2 years of professional experience can compensate 1 year of study).
Minimum 11 years (level 4) or 13 years (Level 5) of relevant experience with the technologies described below:
* Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools
Analysis of requirements, drafting of specifications, and UML modelling using Enterprise Architect
Java technology (JDK 1.8) and J2EE architectures
Java tools and frameworks: Spring (4.3.4 or higher), Spring data (1.11.8 or higher), Spring Security (4.2.3 or higher), Hibernate (5.3.7 or higher)
XML and Web services (SOAP, REST and WSDL)
Database design and SQL: Oracle RDBMS 12 or higher
WebLogic 12 or higher
Queues and topics: JMS
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Continuous integration: Maven, Bamboo, SonarQube.
* Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
Good knowledge of modelling tools
Good knowledge of Data Management and relational DBMS
Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, Java messaging, service bus)
Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills
Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment.
Experience in conflict management and problem solving
Strong capacity in conducting impact analysis and assess added value of the proposed solution.
The consultant has to be fluent in Englishv (written and spoken).
Familiar with the following Tools/ Methodologies used by our Client:
* MS Teams, IntelliJ, JIRA
* PM2@EC, Agile@EC, SCRUM
* Domain Driven Architecture, test Driven Development, continuous integration.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.