about 2 years ago
To ensure the filing, processing and distribution of vehicle related documentation including Depot stocks, SEF (UK) and VANGUARD equipment are carried out in accordance with authority procedures.
Processing and updating all equipment documents on hard copy and relevant MIS systems (JAMES), to the correct quality and safely.
To work with the team to continuously reduce the cost of quality, through ensuring a 'right first time' philosophy is practised.
Meet the agreed targets and perform tasks economically, safely and to a high standard.
Respect to the Operational Excellence programme and comply with key performance measures for the individual / team.
* To ensure accurate recording of all information used within the Management Information System (MIS) and compliance with the booking practices.
* To ensure compliance with all relevant policies, health, safety and environmental legislation.
* Ensure the filing, archiving, maintenance and processing of documentation relating to Depot stock, SEF (UK) and VANGUARD equipment is carried out correctly.
* Provide support on using JAMES to other departments on site.
* Implementation of JAMES updates & data verification.
* The updating on receipt (once cleared), of relevant documentation, to include transfer to MIS.
* To maintain an acceptable standard of performance, attendance, conduct and security, in accordance with procedures.
* The processing of documentation for equipment on issue, to include checking for accuracy and subsequent distribution.
* Ensuring relevant MIS registers and records are maintained.
* Keeping up to date with changes in policy relating to vehicle documentation and implement changes in accordance with policy stipulations.
* Ensuring vehicle records are maintained in accordance with current procedures.
* Distribution of documentation (electronic and hard copy) within the vehicle process.
* Conversant with all MIS JAMES requirements for accurate management of documentation.
* Liaison with Units and MIS JAMES Teams.
* The post holder may be required to work flexibly and should be prepared to perform other tasks that are outside the normal duties of the post but are within their capabilities and grade.