€300.00 - €350.00 per day
8 months ago
ITSM Tools Specialist - Strasbourg
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for an ITSM Tools Specialist to join their team in Strasbourg. This is a long term 4-year contract where my client is paying €350 a day.
The ITSM Tools Specialist will be involved in:
* Configuration management, tailoring, and administration of IT Service Management (ITSM) tools to meet the needs of the various ITSM processes
* Provide in-depth technical planning, designing, and administering of the ITSM suite of applications
* Migrate, Test, identify and correct defects
* Integrate with System management products and vendor supplied Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
* Provide leadership in recommendations based on best practices and experience in service management
* Build and maintain the CMDB systems and CI entries
* Merge and align information from different datasets and sources e.g. asset inventory, contractor CMDB with the CMDB system
* Create workflows in the CMDB or service management tool for configuration management
* Write guidelines for asset / CI management
* Physical audit of configuration item in the DC
* Audit queries on the network for configuration item information
* Alignment of the Financial asset inventory with the CMDB via the asset number
* Create a link from the CMDB to the IT service management tool (SM9).
The successful ITSM Tools Specialist will have:
* Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor or equivalent) after the secondary school
* Minimum 6 years of IT professional experience & minimum of 5 years of experience in medium to large scale implementations of ITSM tools.
* ITIL/ITIL V3 Foundation Certification.
* Configuration and development experience with Service, Incident, Problem, Service Catalogue, Request, and Change Management modules in a Service Management tool
* Working knowledge of best practices and of the functionality provided by an out of box system
* Knowledge and experience in the implementation of a configuration management and asset management
* Knowledge and understanding of financial asset management process for IT assets
* Knowledge and/or professional experience in configuration management tool usage, creation of workflows as well as expertise in managing CI datasets
* Expert level in Excel or similar to compare, merge and align large asset data sets.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.