Stockport, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £24000 per annum + pension, training + more
8 months ago
This client is booming, growing steadily with an amazing team of people at the helm. They are about to embark on the next phase of growth and as such are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Service Desk Analyst or Level 1/2 support engineer with superb communication ability, excellent analytic skills, and a real passion for delivering stellar 1st and 2nd support to join the team. You'll be joining a brilliant team of support analysts and consultants who will assist you, ensuring that your technical knowledge and ability will grow rapidly. A driving licence and car is extremely beneficial.
- Experience supporting Windows desktop operating systems
- Citrix/VMware experience is highly prized but further training will be provided
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 / Office 365
- Exposure to Microsoft Server 2008/2012 or 2016 is highly beneficial
- ITIL V3 Foundation is beneficial
Superb benefits, great training and a supportive working environment. I guarantee this is the best opportunity you will get!