ITC Metrology Engineer
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Metrology Engineer based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
To provide an Electrical & Mechanical Metrology Calibration, validation, inspection and testing service within the organisation.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Calibration of avionic and electronic test and measuring equipment, selecting the appropriate test standards considering accuracies required. Calibration of equipment across all ranges and functions and including the calibration of pressure indicating instruments and testing and verification of crimping tools. Tasks conducted within the laboratory and across site.
- To compile test programs and verification schedules and procedures for avionic and electronic test and measuring equipment.
- To support the offload of test & measuring equipment to suppliers for calibration, including dispatching & receipting.
- To review and assess the Technical specifications of avionics, electronic, electrical and mechanical test equipment to assist with supplier calibration.
- Carrying out the BER & NCS processes for Mechanical & Electrical test & measuring equipment returning from supplier calibration.
- Electrical expediency
- Calibration experience
Please contact us for more information.