City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
30 days ago
IT Delivery Analyst
Morson International is pleased to offer the role of IT Delivery Analyst on behalf of our long-standing client based within a walkable distance from the following stations - Temple, Blackfriars, Mansion House, City Thameslink, Chancery Lane and St. Pauls.
With only 65 employees to support you will be given the opportunity to work closely with the ITSM and the Infrastructure Manager to continually develop your skills while providing support and working on key projects.
This role is broken down in two key areas so you will split your time across the two:
- IT Support - you will be a point of contact for all Service Desk queries, so it is essential that you are confident in your technical ability and are continually looking at ways to develop and improve
- Project Work - working closely with the Infrastructure Manager, assisting with key projects and taking ownership for areas of the companies Infrastructure
In this varied role your key responsibilities will be include but not limited to:
- Providing 1st & 2nd Line Support to around 65 employees
- Own the Service Desk - Drive and develop the Service Desk while continually looking at ways to improve and presenting ideas to the IT Service Manager.
- Undertaking project work
- Taking responsibility for key areas of Infrastructure
- Leading IT inductions
- Driving up the adoption of IT services (user training etc)
- Documentation of IT Services
Due to the variety involved within the role it is essential that you are driven and motivated, along with these personal attributes you will have experience with the below technologies and duties:
Active Directory including Group Policy
Windows Operating Systems
Providing IT inductions and training new starter
ITIL (qualified or experience working in an ITIL environment)