Stockport, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) to act as a trusted business advisor to our client's premier accounts, providing valuable guidance around operations and optimisation of their IT infrastructures through quality Service Delivery Management.
Your key role will be to maintain continued customer satisfaction through effective service delivery, planning and execution with an emphasis on prevention and consultative advice (ITIL).
Although office based this role will see you travel throughout the UK and occasionally Europe.
- Manage a diverse and complex scope of support issues solving complex outcomes efficiently or escalating to appropriate senior consultants and directors.
- Assess customer's risks and needs and recommend appropriate service offerings to proactively solve issues.
- You'll document recommendations formally via a service delivery plan and present this to the customer and relay to the relevant account team unit.
- Manage the delivery of recommended/agreed-upon services to achieve high customer satisfaction and trust.
- Consistently establish and maintain working relationships with internal support delivery teams
The ideal Technical Account Manager will come from either an MSP or a large enterprise support environment with a strong understanding of corporate account support needs. The ideal Technical Account Manager will also be a highly proficient in IT Governance, Risk and Compliance with experience of risk control frameworks such as SOX, ITIL or TOGAF
You'll ideally have good knowledge of Citrix, VMware or Hyper-V and associated technologies combined with impeccable presentation skills, and have a passion for consistently practising strong organisational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem management skills.