3 months ago
Job Title: IT Team Leader
Duration: 12 Months
IR35: Outside Scope
Our client has an active requirement for an experienced IT Team Leader to work on an initial 12 month contract on client site in the Oxfordshire area.
You will have 3-5 year's experience leading IT Teams and some project management experience. This role will cover all key areas of the clients IT estate so knowledge of implementing IT projects, hardware and software is a must.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Deliver IT support services, in coordination with the end clients remit.
- Manage any new IT projects and requirements from definition to implementation
- Manage Hardware inventory and provision in coordination with central services
- Manage the on site IT support team
- Define Business continuity strategy from a IT perspective
- Support IT operations services within the clients IT estate.
- Lead and coordinate new IS/IT initiatives
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact