£40.00 - £50.00 per hour
0161 707 1516
2 months ago
IT SYSTEMS TRAINER
6 MONTH CONTRACT
£40-50 PER HOUR
BRISTOL BASED WITH REMOTE WORKING AND SOME TRAVEL
Main Purpose of Role
- Work with Project Managers and developers to understand the requirements of a stakeholder.
- Design and write training programmes and training materials.
- Deliver training in different forms - 1 to 1, classroom, floor walking also via Lync.
- Work with the Service Delivery Team to understand the issues that are reported and use the information to update and adjust training.
- Gather feedback and advise on software updates and system changes Strive to improve internal and external support Conduct structured tests on new and updated systems
- Training Administration - Booking training venues, creating and sending out Joining Instructions, booking delegates onto sites, collating training evaluations Record and maintain training within a training database.
- Work with stakeholders to help improve training and day to day use of applications Represent the business in relevant forums Extensive travel to various sites across the UK to deliver training and floor walking support
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
- Proven work experience as an IT Trainer, Technical trainer or similar role Aptitude for IT and an up-to-date knowledge of common applications and systems
- Experience in designing course materials - Good business and technical authoring skills and able to develop effective training and user documentation
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Oracle based products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly to groups with a range or learning abilities
- Experience of creating written reports Supporting and working with the service desk, and other areas of the business High level of understanding of technical issues which may affect the business including, but not limited to, identification of new solutions
- Experience of working with stakeholders/representatives at all levels and demonstrable ability to present and discuss at a senior level
- Full UK driving license Well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills
- A high level of organisation
- Confidence in training and presentation delivery
- Self-motivation, with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team