Tameside, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, training
9 months ago
Are you a virtualisation (VMware) engineer with a proven track record for IT infrastructure design and troubleshooting? Do you have a passion for achieving outstanding results for your clients and are looking for an opportunity to further your career with a great team of people? Then you need to talk to us about this role. This client is booming and we are looking for someone to work alongside their team of dedicated professionals in a fast paced, and supportive environment - someone who will grow with them as they continue to develop their organisation. I can guarantee that you will develop your skill-set and technical knowledge faster than you can imagine.
- Excellent personal presentation and customer services skills
- Superior written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Exchange and Office 365
- Strong experience with virtualisation technologies (VMWare)
- Storage/SAN - Nutanix ideal.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing enterprise server and network solutions
- Ability to prepare and maintain detailed documentation
- Self-motivated with the initiative and ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness to assist others and provide a point of escalation
- The desire to investigate and explore new technologies
A genuine desire to learn and adapt new ways of working is essential for this role, you must be passionate about new technology and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. Your career will progress at a pace limited only by your own capabilities, and you'll be rewarded directly for the effort you put in.