Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Top Benefits
3 months ago
I'm searching for an experienced systems engineer with extensive experience providing all around infrastructure server support, enhancement and development. You'll be working in state of the art office in Central Manchester in a highly professional services environment.
You will also be responsible for installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and any other related infrastructure. This role participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure environment.
Essential Technical Requirements:
- Experience in supporting IT infrastructure within a business of up to 500+ users
- Experience and advanced understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and related roles (DNS, DHCP, DFS, CA, etc.)
- Experience with Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V), and SAN storage
- Experience with Windows Server and Client products
- Experience with a range of Microsoft Back Office products (MS SQL Server & MS Exchange, SCCM, SCSM, SCSA, Skype for business, SCOM)
- Experience in building cost-effective, scalable enterprise architectures
- Experience with hosted / cloud services IaaS, SaaS,
- Experience with Microsoft O365 /Azure (Beneficial)
- Experience with SOE and Patch management
- Experience with Scripting and PowerShell skill
If successful you can expect a salary circa £35-40 with an amazing benefits package that includes, health, Life, 33 days holiday and loads more.