£180.00 - £200.00 per day
7 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to work on an initial 3 month contract on client site in Oxforshire.
Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance
- Carrying out application administrator activities
- Software support activities including reinstallation and configuration of operation system and application software
- Application troubleshooting at first level
- Infrastructure support as computer system administrator
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Technical Support Engineer technical expertise : Windows XP/7/8/10 Office 2007/2010/2013
- Active Directory, VMWare vSphere, McAfe e MOVE
- Knowledge of hardware maintenance level 1 for enterprise systems
- 2nd level support and calls from helpdesk
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send onto me the latest version of your CV.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.