£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Amazing benefits
7 months ago
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an instantly recognisable UK Brand. As the IT Support Technician, you'll be the 2nd line of support, mentoring and assisting the Service Desk Analysts ensuring incident are resolved in line with KPI's and SLA's. This role will see you providing face to face and remote support liaising with end users, 3rd line engineers, the wider IT team and third party partners ensuring the smooth running of the IT Systems and Network.
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Active Directory experience
- TCP/IP and Networking
- VoIP Networks
- O365 and Azure exposure is beneficial
- Provide Windows 2012-2016 Server Support
- Use SCCM to deploy upgrades and patches
- Carry out Project Support - contribute to project deliverables as required
- Maintain data & system security for IT the environment and Network
- Require a driving licence
In return you'll receive and excellent benefits package including, 2x Life assurance, free parking, and excellent pension and more.