£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Amazing benefits
21 days ago
As the IT Support Technician, you'll be the 2nd line of support augmenting, assisting and the Service Desk and providing remote and face to face support liaising with end users, 3rd line engineers and third party partners ensuring the smooth running of the IT Systems. The desk on average logs about 40-50 incidents a day and supports around 1500 users of varying levels. The client is a leading UK brand and instantly recognisable.
Tech you'll be supporting
- Windows Desktop 10, Server 2012/2016
- Active Directory experience
- TCP/IP and Networking
- VoIP Networks troubleshooting and set up (Mitel)
- O365 and Azure exposure is beneficial
- Need a car and licence
- Support around 1500 users
- Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software issues and escalate as necessary
- Use SCCM to deploy upgrades and patches.
- Carry out Project Support - contribute to project deliverables as required
- Maintain data & system security for IT the environment and Network
In return you'll receive and excellent benefits package including and industry leading pension, discounts at high street retailers and more. You'll also be playing a role in delivering projects, so a car and licence is essential for this role.