£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
29 days ago
We have an urgent requirement for an IT Support Technician to join one of the UK's largest and most recognisable brands. As the IT Support Technician working within an ITIL environment you'll be the 2nd line of support assisting and mentoring the Service Desk and providing remote and face to face support liaising with end users, 3rd line teams and third party providers ensuring maximum up time and that KPI's and SLA's are achieved. You'll need a full UK driving licence.
- Windows Desktop 10,
- Strong Active Directory experience
- TCP/IP and basic Networking
- VoIP Networks troubleshooting and set up
- Microsoft Certifications are beneficial
- Contribute to upgrade lifecycle of technical environment (Network, Hardware and Software)
- Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software issues and escalate as necessary
- Use SCCM to deploy upgrades and patches.
- Carry out Project Support - contribute to project deliverables as required
- Maintain data & system security for IT the environment and Network
In return you'll receive and excellent benefits package including and industry leading pension, discounts at high street retailers and more