Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum + 50%mileage
8 days ago
IT Support Engineer
Location: South Manchester
Salary: 25K plus bonus, plus amazing benefits
Standard working hours
IT Engineer/2nd Line IT Support/Desktop Engineer/Field Engineer/Service Desk Analyst/Service Desk Engineer/Hardware Support/Epos
The IT Support Engineer will be a part of a small close knit friendly team. Although technical competence is important to my client you need to be ambitious, confident, outgoing and passionate about IT.
Although this role will be supporting other offices across the UK this role requires little travel, however you must have your own vehicle to be successful for this IT Support Engineer role.
Role requirement for the IT Support Engineer position:
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support to all users of technology.
- Provide effective and efficient communication across all levels of the business.
- Set up, deploy and re-image desktops and hardware.
- Set up of printer hardware.
- Break-fix, troubleshooting and resolution of software issues.
- Prioritise and categorise end user requests through a ticketing system.
- Ensure maintenance and stick adherence to agreed service levels.
Key skills for the IT Support Engineer:
- Experience as a IT Engineer/IT Support/Desktop Engineer/Field Engineer/Service Desk Analyst/Service Desk Engineer
- Windows Desktop experience
- Experience with Microsoft suite of office applications (2010, 2016 and O365)
- Mobile technology (tablets & smartphones using Android & IOS)
- Networking fundamentals (LAN, WAN, Switches, DHCP & DNS)
- Administration experience