£22000 - £25000 per annum
10 days ago
IT Support Engineer
Location: South Manchester
Salary: 25K plus bonus, plus amazing benefits
Standard working hours
Stunning opportunity to join a leading hospitality company who started in the North West and have now expanded across the UK.
The IT Support Engineer will be supporting greenfield projects. You will be a part of a small team with great opportunity to progress your career. Although technical competence is important to my client you need to be ambitious, confident, outgoing and passionate about IT.
Although this role will be supporting other offices across the UK this role requires little travel, however you must have your own vehicle to be successful for this IT Support Engineer role. The role will also require you to assist their EPOS Systems Manager, this part of the role is heavily based around data input and excel.
Role requirement for the IT Support Engineer position:
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support to all users of technology.
- Provide effective and efficient communication across all levels of the business.
- Set up, deploy and re-image desktops and hardware.
- Set up of printer hardware.
- Break-fix, troubleshooting and resolution of software issues.
- Prioritise and categorise end user requests through a ticketing system.
- Ensure maintenance and stick adherence to agreed service levels.
Key skills for the IT Support Engineer:
- Strong background within the IT support industry
- EPOS experience
- Experience with Cisco Meraki products
- Mobile technology (tablets & smartphones using Android & IOS)
- Administration experience
- Networking fundamentals (LAN, WAN, Switches, DHCP & DNS)
- Troubleshooting experience