£170.00 - £190.00 per day
18 days ago
IT Support Engineer - Office 365 - Sharepoint - Windows
Fantastic opportunity for an initial 6 month duration based in Lincoln.
You will provide problem resolution across various IT applications.
What are my responsibilities?
* Support aspects including all associated IT solutions
* Provide Sharepoint administrative support across the business, including the configuration of SharePoint-based sites, pages, lists, libraries using Infopath and Nintex workflows
* Work with the business to explore and develop alternative processes in Office 365 to move away from the business reliance on sharepoint
* Resolution of faults according to defined SLAs
* Small development activities as identified by the local business. Including the scoping and development of solutions
* Provide support for various end user devices such as computers, phones, tablets, barcode scanners and printers across the business
* Clean driving license held for more than 2 years
* Excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft Products including MS Access, Infopath, Sharepoint, O365 advanced applications
* Understanding of IT development methodology and standards
* Indepth knowledge of supporting end user hardware
* Good analysis, planning and execution skills for IT upgrade/changes
* Good knowledge of IT infrastructure would be advantageous including servers and networks
* Team player
* Experience of working with internal and external partners
* Good communication and customer facing skills