Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £28000 per annum
7 months ago
Role: IT Support Engineer
Working hours: 9am - 5.30pm
We are working with a client that is on the lookout for an IT Support Engineer that has interest in travelling internationally.
This role in not your typical IT Support Engineer position, you will be able to travel with employees to set up workstations when they complete meetings across the world. One of the IT Support Engineers has recently travelled to Boston and Athens for a meeting. It is a way to see the world while working.
There is a high-ticket volume with SLA's in place which usually consists of 25-50 tickets a day, they want someone who is able to respond to a high volume of tickets and ideally worked for a corporate organisation before.
- 3-5 years' experience in IS Help Desk support
- Windows 7 & 10 experience
- Microsoft Office 2016 or above experience
- Mobile Device support experience (iOS preferred)
- Laptop/Printer Hardware advanced knowledge
- General Networking and Wireless environment understanding skills
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange experience
- Desktop support tools advanced knowledge
- Ability to triage, troubleshoot, and resolve complex PC/Network problems quickly and accurately; contacts vendors as needed
- Excellent communication skills, telephone support skills, and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus