Doncaster, South Yorkshire
11 months ago
This highly respected organisation is currently recruiting for an IT Systems Engineer with strong customer facing skills to join their team in professional Services team in Doncaster. This role will see you providing technical support, project support and to their growing client base in the UK and EMEA region. You'll be joining a highly technical team known for knowledge sharing and seeing you develop your skills even further.
Technical Skills & Experience Required:
- Good virtualisation skills in VMware (VCP beneficial), Citrix or Hyper-V
- Microsoft Server 2008/2016/2016
- Understanding of TCP/IP and general Networking knowledge including VLANS, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, VPN's.
- Solid experience in the IT industry as a Systems Engineer
- Experience within an MSP or Solutions Integrator environment is essential
- Must be articulate and a professional communicator
- Must have a solid track record working within a project team and working to deadlines
- Must be a good team player and work well with others
- Ideally have experience of supporting medium and enterprise sized environments
What you'll receive in return.
You'll be joining an organisation that truly values their employees and actively develops their skills and abilities. A structured career path, on going training and a supportive environment designed to see you excel at your role make this organisation a real employer of choice