£180.00 - £200.00 per day
27 days ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced IT Support Engineer to work on an initial 3 month contract on client site in Oxforshire. You will be experienced in providing technical Level 2 IT Support (mostly COTS and in-house applications).
Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance
- Install IT equipment
- Install standard Applications and Software
- Monitor the day-to-day operations and take appropriate action, communication and escalation
- 2nd level support, following call from Help-desk, for operations issues
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Execute documented maintenance tasks
- System administration of the operating system, database management and application using built in interfaces in accordance with client procedures
- Software support activities, including re installation and configuration of operating system, database and application software
- Troubleshooting as first level of support: registering the query if it cannot be resolved to be escalated to the next level of support
- Remote support
- Provide guidance to personnel in the usage of the tools
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send onto me the latest version of your CV.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.