Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per annum
12 days ago
This contract has a duration of 99 days and offers no extension. If based on site at our clients offices we can offer a gross all-inclusive daily rate of €630 and if based remotely we are able to offer a gross all-inclusive rate of €300.
- Designing, planning and executing different types of performance tests including load, stress and endurance.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and reporting on the different types of performance tests.
- Liaising with operational team for performance tuning and proposing possible enhancements.
- Design and definition of the test approach and appropriate tooling and ensuring its successful implementation;
- Monitoring of detailed testing progress and results in each test cycle;
- Identification of the appropriate techniques, tools and guidelines to implement the required tests;
- Creation of the verification and validation of the test plan (including estimating and resource scheduling) and creation of the test scripts based on test design techniques;
- Automation of tests;
- Master's degree in IT + 8 years of professional relevant experience or a Bachelor's degree in IT + 12 years of professional relevant experience or 18 years of professional experience in IT
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ISTQB Certified Advanced or Expert Tester) are desirable
- Expertise in configuring tools to test performance of the production systems in a streamlined and effective manner
- Expertise in the technologies in use to be able to assure testing (e.g. Documentum)
- Expertise to troubleshoot performance issues and advise on potential areas of root cause
- Expertise in performance testing using the tools available: Performance Center 12.5.
- Experience in writing scripts using VUgen and TruClient.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards;