Up to £44.00 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineer to assist the design and development of windows based Electronic Warfare applications using Java for both UK and Export Customers.
* Responsible for the development of requirements, Application design and implementation, and Application test to a high standard, within schedule and cost estimates
* Software development of solutions
* Testing of completed functionality
* Adherence to project processes and software development practices
* Reporting on progress and providing feedback to team members and leadership
* Supporting System Test and Integration Activities
* Production of appropriate technical documentation
* Diagnosing and solving identified issues
* As part of the software team you will be expected to work closely with team members, and support the team and/or project leadership in daily activities.
Software development lifecycle and processes (eg. design, coding, unit testing) and tools (eg. UML design tools, code IDEs).
Experience of software development including desktop-based applications
Ideally a degree in a STEM subject or equivalent relevant experience
SC Clearance will be required for this role, candidates will need to hold this currently or be eligible to acheive this prior to starting the role.