Up to €0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Morson are recruiting on behalf of one of the leading telecommunication solution providers in the world. Following the start of an exciting new project, we have the following requirements:
Position: IT/Security Project Manager
Reporting to: Project Director
Purpose of the Role:
1. Be responsible for the design, installation, building and running of IT platform, properly maintain IT security, risk control, stable operation and ensure all IT-related deliveries
2. Management over IT delivery team, develop IT delivery plans and deliver proper resources plans in this domain.
3. Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of IT projects, ensure a successful delivery of IT projects by successfully connecting to clients' system, and accountable for IT security delivery results
4. Be responsible for the management over IT product security and quality to comply with all requirements from clients.
5. Escalates key issues or problems throughout IT project implementation in time until sort out all the issues properly.
6. Deliver proper projects reports whenever necessary, on daily or weekly basis, and be present in meetings with clients.
7. Interface with clients from perspective of IT security on behalf of my client, and properly maintain key customer relationship management.
8. Maintain high-quality documentation and delivery high-quality reports following internal and external reporting requirements.
1. Minimum 10-year working experience in this domain and preference will be given to those with experience in African markets, and with Tier 1 telco carriers or key vendors
2. Fluent English speaking is a must and French speaking is a plus
3. Highly developed presentation, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, and comfortable with dealing with all levels of customer
4. Self-driven, proactive and good team players
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.