€50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
6 months ago
IT / Digital Business Analysts - Brussels
Morson International are working with a leading telecommunications company who are looking for an IT/Digital Business Analyst to join their team in Brussels. Advisors of Business Managers on Seraing or Ans sites, you are in charge of analyzing the operation of tools, data and proposing improvements (simplification, blocking points, loss of time, objectives not achieved, etc.), especially for the platforms. You manage end-to-end implementation of these improvements in the form of projects.
The IT Business Analyst will:
* You support the business, you help it to formulate needs and expectations in the form of KPIs
* You make the link between the IT and the process and you formalize business requirements thanks to your practical experience in the realization of the solution
* You coordinate the implementation of the KPIs
* You validate the detailed functional analysis, take part in the tests, check the results and ensure that they meet the expectations and needs of the business
* You participate in some cross-departmental projects.
The successful IT Business Analyst will have:
* A degree in higher education or university
* Experience in a similar scope of 3 years and in project management.
* You can embrace complex problems and respond to them in the form of propositions. You are results oriented.
* In addition, you have very good analysis, modelling and synthesis capabilities.
* You are proactive, dynamic and collaborative.
* You are able to negotiate and communicate your solutions with conviction.
* You are able to work independently.
* You easily share your experience and problems with your colleagues.
* You become involved and demonstrate willingness and ambition in your work.
* You have extensive knowledge of Excel and excellent knowledge of other products in the MS-Office Suite
* You have at least a driving license B.
* You master French and you have a good knowledge of English (oral & written).
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.