Up to €0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Morson International are recruiting on behalf of a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. They have an exciting opportunity for a:
IT/Cloud Project Delivery Professional
Reporting to: Project Delivery Director
Location: Paris, France
Purpose of Role:
The role is to be responsible for project delivery, management and reporting, including but not limited to tracking, reporting and management over certain category of projects, or project delivery of one project, or taking care of technical issues of certain domain etc.
1. To track and manage IN/OCS projects in MEA region, ensure successful project delivery and evaluate project risks and quality whenever necessary.
2. As the overall contact or person of certain project delivery, to interface or engage with relevant Group clients and OPCOS clients on behalf of the company via presentations, meetings etc. To bring out all necessary KCRM actions, to build and maintain proper client relationship, and improve their satisfaction.
3. Project planning, team management and accountable for project delivery results.
4. To develop, implement and monitor project delivery plans including project resources.
5. To be responsible for project quality results, evaluate the capability of project delivery team and subcontractors' team, restructure project resource or set the alarms for any upcoming important project issues or troubles or escalate issues whenever necessary until they have been properly resolved in order for high-quality project delivery.
6. Be responsible for project compliance.
7. To have proper project cost control plans and process in place, and at the same time meet client requirements and contractual requirements throughout project implementation, and be responsible for project cost results.
8. Successful primary acceptance and final acceptance will be the main KPI for this role.
9. To make sure the company will comply with all EHS requirements during project implementation and provide all necessary guidance and training as necessary.
10. Project documentation management and deliver all necessary outputs following external or internal reporting requirements.
1. Strong technology background in domains of IT/IN/OCS
2. Rich project delivery experience with Tier 1 telco market players or vendors
3. Good English speaking is a must and French speaking is a plus
4. Be willing to travel in MEA regions
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.