Up to £25000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a IT Service Support Analyst to be based in their Surbiton office.
The Service Support Analyst provides the 1st point of contact and ownership of all contact made to the IT service desk through email, phone call, or IT request portal.
The role encompasses the co-ordination and resolution of any issue or request received into the department.
The role acts as an ambassador for IT to the rest of the business and clients
A 1st and 2nd line level of technical ability and awareness is required to cover the areas of support provided from this team.
- Completes System Administration tasks for products and services - ie Intelex, Agility, Dashboard, JDE or Finance systems
- Originates electronic workflow documentation to customers and provides support to users on how to use the technology ie EchoSign document workflow approvals.
- Responsible for providing a measurable 1st time fix resolution to customers of the service desk
- Will provide the management & distribution of mobile, computing, & software assets based on approved requests from the business
- Delivery the creation & management of service accounts for products and services - ie JDE, Intelex, Agility …
- Supports IT training support over the phone, or through material creation by way of "cheat sheets" or simple notes
- Liaises with external 3rd parties to provide subcontracted services ie calling out engineers to faulty equipment r
- The role supports Service desk coverage between 8 - 6pm UK Mon-Fri on a shift rota basis
- Provides asset management support to the head of the department by way of identifying asset information, providing reporting analysis, and updating key IT asset information
- Direct or indirect reports - None
- Financial responsibility - None
- Management and distribution of mobile, computing and software assets via an approval management process
- The role would benefit from a foundation knowledge of ITIL v2 or v3 standards for Incident, Problem and Service Request management
- A patient and "customer first" manner essential for this role, and being prepared to go the extra mile in order to complete the task on time, and to high standard
- Prioritisation and planning is a key feature of this role, and the role requires that the individual should be able to manage their time to provide successful outcomes per the department KPI's
- A proactive and "can do" approach is key to the successful outcome for the department and this role.
- The successful employee in this role, will be one that is recognised for the above skills and traits
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Family friendly benefits
Working hours: 09:00 - 17:00
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.