5 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Service Designer to work on an initial 12 month contract on client site in Newport.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Takes ownership of the design of services and service artefacts, as identified in the Service Architecture and the Business Management System, in support of business opportunities
- Assists the Service Architect with the development of the service solution / model
- Work in conjunction with the Service Transition Manager as a key contributor for the articulation and development of the overarching Service solution (low level service design).
- Providing the service designs and the integration of those designs into the underpinning infrastructure.
- Provision of all service designs and associated artefacts to the Service Portfolio Manager (for inclusion into service libraries)
- Fulfilling the role of Service Designer as identified in BMS plus assuming responsibility for delivery of the Service Processes during detailed design work as per the 'Service Solutions Handbook'.
- To provide ongoing support for the provision of continuous service improvement plans
- Ideally a degree in a related subject or relevant experience
- Strong Stakeholder management and reporting
- Significant experience in the delivery of Managed Services the design of Service Solutions
- ITIL Manager/Practitioner
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact