Tameside, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
This is an exceptional opportunity for and knowledgeable Service orientated IT Manager to join a well-established, and rapidly expanding MSP that specialises in Hyper Converged Infrastructure delivery and support. This role will see you responsible for the quality of service delivery to a major new customer in the medical sector and maintaining an effective relationship with the customer's internal IT service team across the EMEA region with over 1200 sites
Your remit will be to manage a customer focused team and be the key point of escalation for all 2nd/3rd line support within the team, leading, mentoring and managing workload for the technicians. Reporting into the Service and Support Manager you'll also be responsible for training Technical Consultants in line with targets set.
The successful IT Customer Service Manager demonstrate
- Citrix/VMware experience
- Strong Experience leading and managing a technical support team with clients based across a wide geographic area.
- Demonstrated experience of working within ITIL process framework.
- You'll need to be comfortable ion a customer facing role
- IT Service Management platform experience, design & configuration.
- Experience of working in or providing service to a wide European or Global customer base.
- Experience of designing and implementing service functions or and improving existing services.
- Network management & monitoring technologies.
- Strong Vendor Management
- Its desirable that you have knowledge or experience of delivering support to the medical sector
The specific account you will be responsible has well over 1000 sites across Europe, Middle East and Africa, although these are heavily weighted to UK and Northern Europe, then Southern Europe then Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa. Working remotely the role does not require extensive travel a but some infrequent travel will be needed as relationships are built and maintained. The client has multiple sites with users circa 30 -150 on each site and the infrastructure is heavily weighted towards VMware and Citrix
This is an opportunity for an experienced and customer focused IT Service Manager to join an organisation at a critical time in their growth and a such you will be an integral part of an amazing management team. This role carries a lot of responsibility and in return you can expect an excellent remuneration package and benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop your career.