Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000 - €90000 per annum
9 months ago
Morson International is recruiting on behalf of a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider as they expand their enterprise business. We are now looking for a:
Senior IT Service Engineer
* The Senior IT Service Engineers focusses on the delivery and aftersales support of our ICT Solutions to enterprise end-customers, including (but not limited to) government, education and the utilities industry
* Solutions include such as HPC, NAS, Storage, etc
* Provide professional service support to customers, partners and system integrators
* Professional service support includes IT Data Transfer, Datacenter Design
* Provide related documentation such as HLD, LLD and DD.
* The Senior IT Service Engineer is responsible for customer satisfaction and plays a pivotal role to engage with the customers on a routine basis to ensure this
* Review maintenance/ integration/ functional requirements of the software from customers
* Adheres to product specific guidelines, procedures and best practices
* Diagnose complex system malfunctions to isolate problems to the business, other company vendors or software and develop/execute appropriate action plans
* Perform pro-active and reactive maintenance and hardware replacement according to established procedures.
* At least 5 years' experience as a Storage Engineer
* Leading brand storage certifications are required (Storage Technology Foundations). HCIE certification is a plus
* Ability to build, repair assemblies across our product line
* Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering, or equivalent
* Professional Services and Cloud Services experience are an important advantage
* Proven working experience in enterprise services for IT vendors, system integrators or service providers
* Service background within ICT technologies, specially the infrastructure field such as Datacenter, Cloud computing, LAN, WLAN and WAN. Advantages include previous experience with Professional Services and a strong background and knowledge about private/ public / hybrid cloud
* Prior experience with international (global) customers with world-wide operations
* Customer centric point of view with excellent customer-facing skills
* Demonstrate ability to manage customer accounts at both the management and technical level excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Existing relationship and industry know how will be preferable
* Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking will be essential
* Must welcome challenge and be able to cope with pressure
* Must be self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative
* Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Dutch and English is a Must fluent Chinese (Mandarin) would be an advantage
* Travel up to 30% of time.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.