Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Pension, training,
8 months ago
IT Support Technician, 1st/2nd Line IT Helpdesk Service Desk Analyst, 1st line support, Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory, ITIL, Call Logging, Exchange, Office 365, Networks, Software, Permanent, South Yorkshire 2nd Line Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer, Doncaster
We are looking for an experience 1st/2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to join a highly admired clients Service Desk team. The primary objective of the role is to act as first point of contact for customers and troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems and/or escalate to the 2nd/3rd line support team to investigate and resolve. You'll also train with the 2/3rd line support to expand your technical knowledge and help assist with 2nd line queries.
- Provide 1st Line Support and resolve a high percentage of incoming IT Support requests upon the first contact including troubleshooting of IT related issues (software & hardware)
- Ensure a swift response and analysis of new requests, escalating promptly if required
- Assess the business impact of IT Incidents and accurately assign SLAs and follow escalation procedures as directed
- Take ownership of user issues, follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner following through to conclusion
- Be fully conversant with Incident Management and SLAs
- Follow procedures, maintain documentation and standards and collate and submit asset information as required
- Always be "Service Oriented' and look to improve the level of service to the Business
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (Highly desirable)
- Windows Desktop 7/10
- Office 365
- ITIL V3 Foundation is desirable
- Basic Networking protocols TCP/IP (Desirable)
- A positive and enthusiastic individual with a desire to innovate and improve.
- Proven expertise in reducing call volumes through trending and service improvement.
- A positive and enthusiastic individual with the ability to build and create a key team in the IT department