Leeds, West Yorkshire
£150.00 - £200.00 per day
20 days ago
IT Service Desk Team Leader - IT Service Desk Supervisor
Excellent opportunity on an initial 3 month contract basis. You will be managing a team of 5 Service Desk Analysts reporting to the IT Operations Manager. Some of the responsibilities include the following:
* Dealing with customer complaints/escalations
* Guide the Service Desk team members to provide excellent customer care.
* Overseeing that all Customer support incidents are answered with agreed SLA and captured on the logging system.
* Motivate the team, to achieve or exceed KPIs to ensure compliance with targets & delivery of great customer experience
* Examine incident volumes against services to identify Trends & improvements
* Delivery of monthly qualitative report for the department
* Investigating and resolving any issues that may impact customer relations.
* Conduct quality reviews of raised incidents to ensure correct classification and impact is being used across the team
Technical areas include:
* Desktop / Laptop hardware & Software support ( Dell Laptops & Desktops)
* Active Directory users and computers
* Exchange 365 / Exchange server 2010 / 2013 Account administration: -
* Knowledge of windows 7 & 10 Using & supporting & Microsoft office 365 & 2016
* Basic Understanding of network troubleshooting
* Sophos & Kapspersky encryption software