Bredbury, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Pension, Training
5 months ago
This an exciting time to join this highly regarded MSP who are expanding year upon year, undertaking industry-leading projects and becoming the IT provide of choice for some of the UK's leading organisations. As a Service Desk Team Lead you will be involved in the management, development and mentoring of a growing service desk. You will be heavily involved in all aspects around leading of the service desk including, but not limited to:
- Incident management & handling escalations (including solving them yourself)
- KPI development to improve customer service quality and team performance
- Team rostering, handling appraisals
- Interviewing and recruiting new Service Desk Technicians
- This role also has the strong potential to eventually grow into a Service Delivery position as this organisation offers a career development program, certified training and ongoing development.
To be considered for this great IT Service Desk Team Lead opportunity, you will need to have strong experience in leading or managing a service desk of around 5-10 people. Industry experience in an MSP or a company with a large IT function is essential.
You must also have exposure to most of the following technologies:
- Active Directory
- Windows 7/8/10
- Office 365
- Network printers & IP phones
- Remote support tools
- Ticketing systems (i.e Connectwise)
On offer is a salary up to £30k+, a real career development path, a company that really does care for their employees and one a management team that measure their success by your success. A driving licence would be great as you will be collaborating with other teams. Easy access from the M60 too.