Stockport, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £25000 per annum + pension, training + more
2 months ago
IT Support Technician, 1st/2nd Line IT Helpdesk Service Desk Analyst, 1st line support, Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory, ITIL, Call Logging, Exchange, Office 365, Networks, Software, Permanent, Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer, Stockport
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Service Desk Analyst or Helpdesk Engineer with superb communication ability, excellent analytic skills, and a real passion for delivering stellar 1st and 2nd line Help desk or Service desk support. You'll be joining a brilliant team of support analysts and consultants who will assist you, ensuring that your technical knowledge and ability will grow rapidly. A driving licence and car is extremely beneficial.
- You'll need Experience working in a fast-paced Service Desk (HelpDesk)
- Good communication, stakeholder and relationship management capabilities
- Experience supporting Windows desktop operating systems
- Windows 7 & 10
- Active Directory Microsoft Exchange 2013 / Office 365
- Basic Networking protocols TCP/IP
- Be a positive and enthusiastic individual with a desire to innovate and improve.
- Exposure to Microsoft Server 2008/2012 or 2016 is highly beneficial
- ITIL V3 Foundation is helpful.
In return you'll receive a superb salary in line with your experience, 33 days holiday including bank holidays pension, free parking, and a personal development plan to develop your technical skill set including certified training.
IT Support Technician, 1st/2nd Line IT Helpdesk Service Desk Analyst, 1st line support, Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory, ConnectWise Call Logging, Exchange, Office 365, Networks, Software, Permanent, Cheshire, IT Support Engineer, 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer, Stockport,