£22000 - £26000.00 per annum + Amazing benefits
about 1 year ago
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst with strong communication and problem-solving skills, with a passion for serving customers and ensuring that their objectives are met. This is a global organisation with real opportunity to develop your skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Service Desk (Help Desk) role or similar
- Strong communication, stakeholder and relationship management capabilities
- A proven track record of delivering high quality outcomes in high pressure environments under tight timeframes
- Experience supporting Windows desktop operating systems Windows 7 & 10
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 / Office 365
- Basic Networking protocols TCP/IP (Desirable)
- A positive and enthusiastic individual with a desire to innovate and improve.
- Expertise across multiple ITSM toolsets
- Exposure to Microsoft Server 2008/2012 or 2016 is highly beneficial
- ITIL Foundation and experience leading/managing teams is high desirable
A fantastic salary of up to £26,000 plus amazing benefits is on offer
IT Support Technician, 1st/2nd Line IT Helpdesk Service Desk Analyst, 1st line support, Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory, ITSM, Call Logging, Exchange, Office 365, Networks, Software, Permanent, Cheshire, IT Support Engineer, 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer, Knutsford, Cheshire