Alderley Edge, Cheshire
£23000 - £26000.00 per annum + unbelievable bens!
9 months ago
We are seeking an experienced and motivated IT Service Desk Analyst to join this globally known employer who is highly regarded as being the best in the world at what they do. You will be required to support an internal user base with a wide variety of technical issues and must possess a can do attitude with an eagerness to learn. You'll need a car as there will be travel once a month to another North West site.
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Active Directory, MS Exchange and MS Office suites
- Some Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 experience is also beneficial
- Knowledge of ITIL processes - Foundation Certification will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide first and some second level support via the ICT Help Desk ticketing system and telephone
- Triage cases ensuring that all relevant information is captured and summarised in an effective manner
- Record, classify and track helpdesk incidents and service requests ensuring resolution within agreed SLA's
- Engage with users to assist with their technical issues and deliver a high level of customer service which is proactive, corporative and dependable
- Troubleshoot hardware, application and printer issues
- Contribute towards the development of a support knowledge base
- Perform additional duties within scope and experience as directed by the Service Desk and Service Delivery Manager
If this sounds like a role you are interested in pursuing please apply immediately, this role offers a salary circa £22000 - £25,000 plus amazing benefits including 40 days holiday!