South Yorkshire, England
£400.00 - £440.00 per day
8 days ago
IT Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery, Service Level Agreement, Technical Service Delivery, Security Clearance, Secure Networks
Morson International are recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Manager to be based in Doncaster for an initial 3 month contract.
**Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project. **
You will be responsible on the end to end service delivery, SLA management and customer services/relationships for our client's portfolio. You will ensure both internal and external stakeholder management is carried out and key suppliers of service are managed in line with customer expectations, and ensure that service delivery for all secure networks customers is efficient and effective and in line with the portfolio objectives and overall business strategy.
IT Service Delivery Manager skills/experience required:
- Significant experience in service and operational environments working in line with the ITIL V3 Framework and the associated service lifecycles
- Strong technical understanding of IT infrastructure, design and solutions, particularly in IT network services
- Service governance within a recognized process framework ISO20000 or similar service management frameworks
- Technical management of subcontract suppliers and vendors
- Manage customer satisfaction, long term interests and service improvement initiatives
- Effective service delivery, customer SLA management, expert knowledge and practical implementation of the ITIL V3 framework.
- Service Management and development of operational lifecycle processes
- Experience of development and accreditation conforming to external technical standards
- Knowledge of current development and service management tools
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- Experience of working in small and medium sized bids
For more information, please apply to this position with an updated version of your CV.