11 months ago
IT Service Delivery Manager - Colchester
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join a well established UK Wide tier 1 client of ours.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your IT Service Delivery managerial skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
- To provide a professional IT service delivery service to a specified area as defined by business SLA's or user requirements.
- Work in conjunction with the IT service desk and other team members to provide an efficient and effective day to day support service with emphasis on first, second and third level desktop, laptop, thin client and printer support service
- To provide technical support and guidance on internal and externally provided IT systems that support GA daily operation. To report and manage any third party issues as required.
- Ensure that call volumes are managed in accordance with SLA, KPI and personal objectives. Recommend solutions for continued increase in IT service delivery performance.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of GCSE / A level calibre, IT qualifications desirable
- Minimum of 2 years IT business support experience
- Understanding of ITIL and PRINCE2 fundamentals
Please get in touch asap for a chance to join an amazing company headquartered in London with established operations across the UK.