£18.00 - £23.00 per hour
5 months ago
IT Service Delivery Analyst
Location: Filton, Bristol
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £23.00 per hour
Our Bristol (Filton) based client have an opportunity for a IT Service Delivery Analyst to join the IT Service Delivery Team on an initial 6 month basis.
1. To monitor and assess the effective delivery across IT desktop services by supporting effective contract management of the supply base. This service includes progress chasing requests, responding/interpreting management information, and escalating issues to Line Management where required
2. To provide and co-ordinate receipt of feedback on all IT issues arising, recommend solutions, review with Line Management and respond to users such that customer confidence is maintained
3. To provide administrative support to IT Service Delivery including but not limited to eReq's, e-catalogue, mobile telephony billing enquiries, ORCA request for quotations, and specific reporting on mobility.
4. Provide supporting guidance, liaison and help to specialist technical areas( Software Engineering Tools, Sensor Systems, Guidance and Control), and business critical users, such that IM services to these areas are relevant and supportive to specific needs (e.g. videoconferencing support/ desktop requirements, mobility) - taking advice and guidance from Projects and Solutions to ensure a harmonised IM approach.
5. Support the co-ordination of the interface to Facilities Management and Security on accommodation and FM services such that continuity of services is maintained including the responsibility of organising all required IM actions to support employee moves.
6. Assist with the co-ordination of the weekly communications on the IM Change Board (CAB) actions such that Directorates and Programmes can respond to outages and service changes
7. Assist the IT Service Delivery team with the creation and publication of intranet based information, user guides and training videos.
8. Maintain a close interface with the Programmes and Solutions C S & I team such that projects being delivered are assisted where required and respond to any escalations or pragmatic support needed
9. Assist with the preparations of content for the IM Customer Forum and IM Matters such that Line Management can focus on the quality and effectiveness of these forums
10. General support to Incident Management processes and issuing regular bulletins/updates - assisting with the administration of alerts via Athoc
* Effective communications to the population and IM Management - with emphasis to ensure that there is clarity of communications, and the impact is understood
* Effective liaison across Back Office/IS/networks/FM/Security interfaces in order to facilitate effective FO performance at Bristol
* Maintaining authority and effective influencing in a supplier partnership relationship
* Understanding of Change Board requirements such that the impact to business operations is understood - often these changes are complex and have multiple impacts
* Evaluating the rationale as to why Service Level Agreements have not been achieved and recommending a response from IM Management.
Interested? - Hit Apply